An Introduction to ANNA☆S


ANNA☆S is a group that I just found, and one which has certainly interested me. I found this cute girl group under the JPHiP Postwhore Idol Thread which I sometimes take a look at, and these girls peaked my interest. So, here I am, profiling them for you all!


ANNA☆S is a group that consists of 4 members, with their leader being Anna, and are managed by Nishida Project, who also manage the dance unit, DANCE NUTS'. The girls have currently released 2 singles, titled Confession and Promise. Hopefully, there will be a PV release for Promise soon, as these girls already have a few PV's up for their group already. They seem to be quite an active group, which is always a good sign in the Idol industry.

The members of this unit are:


Name: Anna
Birthdate: 23rd September
Blood Type: A
Special Skill: E-mail
Recently Likes: Listening to music
Favourite Things: iPod
Favourite Colour: Pink
Recent Songs You Like: Amuro Namie, Hirakuriamu (?)



Name: Rina
Birthdate: January 24th
Blood Type: O
Special Skill: Imitation of a school teacher
Recently Likes: Collecting accessories
Favourite Things: Teddy Bear
Favourite Colour: Pink
Recent Songs You Like: DANCE NUTS', JUMP (?)




Name: Yu-Na
Birthdate: August 12th
Blood Type: AB
Special Skill: Work
Recently Likes: Puzzles
Favourite Things: 'These stuffed animals which were from some of our fans, Tsu~'
Favourite Colour: Pink, light blue
Recent Songs You Like: Disney





Name: Suzuka
Birthdate: July 8th
Blood Type: B
Special Skill: Cartwheels
Recently Likes: Herself (?)
Favourite Things: Stuffed Anpanman
Favourite Colour: Pink, Yellow, Orange
Recent Songs You Like: Arashi (good taste, girl!)


These four girls make up the cute unit that is ANNA☆S, and to keep you rooting for these cuties, please watch the following videos that they have released to entertain their fanbase and to show off their talents as a 4-nin Idol unit.

'Confessions' is from their first single, and is the A-side track.



'Ultra Super Jump' is the coupling track to 'Confessions' from their first single release.



'CALL' is a solo-song by Anna, and will be present on the second single by the group, titled Promise.



'BUD' is a solo song by member Yu-Na



The managements youtube account also has various live performances by the girls uploaded.

This is a live performance of 'Promise'



A live of their song 'Ultra Super Jump'



'Confessions' live



They also have a song titled 'keitai no ura no purikura no pi^su' which has a live version available.



I would definitely check this unit out, because all of these girls are equally charming and cute, with really catchy songs. Whilst they may not have released much, they have released more than other Idol groups and seem quite interesting. I hope to continue checking up on this group and seeing what they come out with.

All information for this blog post was found here: http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~n-pro/annas_top.html

Chiima~

Comments

  1. Holy hell, someone wrote about Anna's in English. And that same person wrote about Station, too!

    You gotta be the first person, right?

    Anyway, I've been seeing Anna's shows for a while now. I just went to their show this past week. They actually surpassed 30 fans! I know, right? Their songs are explosive and fun.

    Sadly at the past show, Rina has become a submember because her school said she was working too much, so now she can only attend the main events. So now the group is 3 main members, and 2 submembers. The other one is a girl from Dance Nuts, Yoshino.

    And finally, not sure if you knew, but Yuna is actually Anna's sister.

    The girls are super-sweet. I'm so happy you like them, I will tell them about you next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm trying to get profiles out there about groups who aren't known, and Anna's are so cute and interesting! Same with Station, I wish their PV was out on the internet!

      I have no idea if I am the first person, but if I am, then YAY! :)

      WOW you are lucky to get to see these girls live! Are they as awesome as they seem? :) And it is great that they surpassed 30 fans - I would love to see these girls live to show that foreign fans support them too ^^

      It's sad that Rina is only a sub-member now, but at least she hasn't graduated all together - that would be sad, it's never nice when an Idol leaves a group :(

      Yuna and Anna are sisters? Looking at them, they do resemble each other - always nice when sisters are in an idol unit together ^^

      Please tell me more next time! I enjoy listening to their songs! :D

      Delete
    2. Sorry about the comment thing. Really don't understand why I stopped being able to comment!

      Anyway I meant next time I see them, I'll tell THEM about YOU. It'll make them happy. But, sure, I'll tell you more.

      I guess I'll address your questions in the profiles. "Hirakuriamu" is Hilcrhyme, a sort of melodic hip-hop duo.

      Suzuka likes hitorigoto, which means monologue. But it can also mean "talking to oneself". Knowing the goofball that is Suzuka, I'm guessing she means that, ahaha.

      The song Rina likes is "JUMP" by Dance Nuts. At least that's what it say, I don't know Dance Nuts at all though. Perhaps you ran into some of their old videos while finding those videos above. (Actually just now I found its 2009 video with a tiny Yuna, tiny Suzuka, and also Rina. I've heard this song performed by Anna's before.)

      Actually all 5 girls are members of Dance Nuts, too. Anna's is sort of these selected members. Their name is actually pronounced "Annatsu" like "anna" plus "nuts".
      The producer of the whole thing and Anna's particularly, Nishida-sensei, he is a choreographer. He's made the dances for a number of famous groups, including AKB48, NMB48, some AKB subgroup I always forget how to spell, etc. But more relevant to your interests in the sidebar, he's choreographed for Buono!, Shugo Chara Egg, and Guardians4. In fact, at Anna's show they performed "Party Time" if you remember that song.

      Hmm, do you know their ages? Most of them are fairly young (especially the Dance Nuts). But Rina turned 16 recently, Anna is 14, Yuna 13, Suzuka 12.

      You can leave a comment on their blog. If it's an Anna post, she usually responds if she has time.

      I really like that Keitai song, and I just ran across this video. I think this group doesn't exist anymore, but seems like an older girls version called P-nuts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMBUIc6sKQo

      Delete
  2. niqueVcosda Jill Smith click
    limengunscor

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment